walking the type rope

hello!

I sit in front of my computer with an empty white page I must inscribe with my story. But some stories can't be told, some stories can't be explained.

All I have is scars, all I feel is pain and all I own is fear. But that isn’t my story, that is not who I am.  I've got freedom, I've got a choice, and strong is what I chose.

I may be hurting but I am not helpless, I can grow and change, I can work hard.

Each day I walk a type rope so unstable I could fall anytime, yet no one cared enough to put a circus net underneath. So I wear a parachute just in case, but that is faulty too. The only thing isn’t broken and never will be is my strength, my desire to succeed and my longing for change and recovery


Strong is what I am

 ok is what I will be.

Comments

Popular Posts