From this moment forward...

Hello! 



There are some things we just can’t explain. We will never know the truth. We ache from crying, waiting for those answers, looking down wondering if we are to blame. What is fact? what is fiction? Stories becoming truth, truth becoming stories. We all need something to hold onto, just a slither of hope.

 But sometimes holding onto that hope, that longing for the truth stops us from moving on, we become stuck. Each day your mind hopes and wishes, but your heart breaks as the thought of reality sets in. Things are never what they seem. The people who should have cared for us did not, and those who should have protected us, aided in our suffering. You either let it destroy you or you use it for the greater good.


 I’m choosing the greater good.


From this moment forward I will not ruminate on the whys. They do not matter and can not be changed. I will not consider the “what ifs” because I will never know. I only have now, who I am today, my life is mine and I will not give thought to the horror that is my past.




Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future,
 concentrate the mind on the present moment -Buddah

Comments

Popular Posts