fighting


Am I ever going to be ok? Am I a fighter? Am I strong enough?     

Questions I ask myself when my world feels like it is closing in. Every ounce of energy is used to Just be strong, I have to Fight to keep it together. Each day I ask if I am too far gone. I have to hold on and hope that ill be able to put one foot in front of the other, and not let go. I tell my self that this wont last, and it isn’t the end.

I wish it could be easy, I wish pain wasn’t a part of our life. Some days I feel like nothing is going to be ok and that pain hurts like no other. I try not to worry, I try to tell myself ive got this but some days there seems to be no way out, no sanctuary to run to, no shoulder to cry on.


Fighting this battle is hard.

How many times can you get back up again? 


Comments

Popular Posts